RE-ELECT PRESIDENT TRUMP
Re-elect President Trump to Keep Draining the Now Criminal Legacy Media Swamp!
The legacy lame-stream media has reached new lows thanks to the 09/05/2018 “anonymous” New York Times op-ed criticizing President Trump. The anonymous writer is a criminal who broke the law by blatantly violating his or her oath of office with a level of arrogance and criminality that is absurd and should face a long term in prison for his or her disgraceful acts.
President Trump was justified in telling Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Friday to launch an investigation to identify the treasonous writer of the op-ed, which was Titled online: “I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration.” Sessions should begin this important investigation immediately.
Just Some Of President Trump’s 2017 Accomplishments.
The Trump Administration advanced and enacted numerous social conservative policies in 2017. Due to his achievements in advancing conservative social policies, President Trump was described as “taking back America’s culture” by the conservative media. United States Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price, who resigned in late September 2017, used his tenure as secretary to advance numerous conservative policies. President Trump played a large role in the Culture War.
- December 22, 2017—As part of a $1.5 trillion tax cut bill President Trump signed, the ObamaCare individual mandate was also repealed.
Executive actions, 2017
The Trump Administration took numerous actions related to healthcare and welfare:
- January 20, 2017—On his first day in office, Trump signed an executive order that would lessen Obamacare’s burden while Republicans work to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act
- August 30, 2017—The Department of Health and Human Services rescinded an Obama-era directive that had allowed states to request a waiver to ignore work requirements for the poor in order to receive welfare
- October 12, 2017—President Trump signed an executive order to increase market competition and make the healthcare market freer, such as by expanding access to plans that reach across state lines and which do not have to comply with ObamaCare rules. The Labor Department finalized the rule resulting from this order in June 2018, and on August 1, 2018, the HHS released a rule resulting from the order to give Americans greater access to short-term non-Obamacare plans
- October12, 2017—The Trump Administration announced it would stop paying Obamacare subsidies, which a federal court ruled during the Obama Administration to be unconstitutional
- In addition to creating initiatives to reduce food stamp usage, the Trump Administration cracked down on food stamp fraud
The Trump Administration took numerous actions related to religious liberty:
- May 4, 2017—On the annual National Day of Prayer, President Trump signed an executive order on religious liberty Among its provisions, it loosened IRS restrictions against political activities by tax-exempt religious organizations, effectively weakening the Johnson Amendment; and it attempted to make it easier for employers not to provide contraceptives if they had religious objections The order gave conservative Attorney General Jeff Sessions greater authority regarding religious liberty policy Although well received by some Christians and conservatives, others criticized it for being ineffective and easy to repeal According to the Family Research Council nearly one year later, the order helped faith-based groups give healthcare coverage to 13 7 million Americans, among other positive effects
- October 6, 2017—The Department of Health and Human Services rolled back the ObamaCare contraceptive mandate which required employers
to provide birth control and sterilization procedures to employees even if the employers disagreed with the services for religious and moral reasons.
- October 6, 2017—The Department of Justice issued several memos directing how federal agencies should interpret religious freedom, directing the DOJ to vet proposed regulations for any potential impact on religious freedom, and ordering the IRS not to enforce the Johnson Amendment.
- November 6, 2017—The Department of Agriculture issued a guidance protecting religious liberty and ensuring that Christians who opposed homosexual “marriage” would not be discriminated against for their beliefs.