Have liberals gone too far with impeachment, are their actions treasonous?
Democrat’s have done and are still doing whatever they can to harm President Trump, the economy, foreign relations, national security, the rule of law, our constitution, our election process and the list goes on and on.
Here’s a list of the actions the Deep State FBI took in their recent criminal actions surrounding the 2016 Presidential election and coup attemp.
1 – Comey breached Justice Department protocols in a July 5, 2016, press conference when he criticized Hillary Clinton for using a private email server as Secretary of State even as he cleared her of any crimes
2 – Comey reopened the Clinton email probe less than two weeks before the election
3 – Andrew McCabe lied to the bureau’s internal investigations branch to cover up a leak he orchestrated about Clinton’s family foundation less than two weeks before the election and had lied for months about it
4 – FBI wasn’t adequately investigating “high-risk” employees who failed polygraph tests (but, in fact, putting them in charge of high-profile investigations, like Peter Strzok who failed his poly). In one instance, an FBI IT specialist with top-secret security clearance failed four polygraph tests and admitted to having created a fictitious Facebook account to communicate with a foreign national, but received no disciplinary action for that.
5 – The FBI’s miss of the Russian influence operation against the 2016 election, which went largely undetected for more than two years (The FBI had the chance to kill this Russian intrusion years before it reached crisis point in the election). Mueller’s Russia probe found that Moscow’s operation against the 2016 election first got under way in 2014, but the FBI failed to address it.
6 – The FBI was getting information it shouldn’t have had access to when it used controversial parts of the Patriot Act to obtain business records in terrorism and counterintelligence cases.
7 – The bureau missed the significance of the damaging 2015 hack of the DNC database [although others argue that the DNC was never hacked – due to the FBI’s lack of investigative process, we may never know what happened.]
8 – The bureau also sat on the disputed “dossier” prepared by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele. [Which was then used for the entire case against Trump and anyone near him].
9 – The bureau’s decision to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page was influenced by politics.
10 – Text messages between FBI special agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, which were critical of Trump.
11 – Comey broke with Justice Department rules and norms by assuming authority usually held by prosecutors and speaking in public about a case that did not produce criminal charges.
12 – Comey took copious notes and diligently informed others of all interactions with Trump while lying about having had any interactions with Obama, never taking notes or notifying anyone so even after having been warned of Mr. Steele’s motivations, even after having fired him for violating the rules, the FBI continued to seek his information—using Mr. Ohr as a back channel. This surely violates the FBI manual governing interaction with confidential human sources.
13 – FBI guidelines state that unverified information should not be submitted to the FISA court.
14 – They were passive, not proactive. The Obama administration “stood down” and watched these “activities” unravel. At worst, they possibly played a hand in creating circumstances to push the investigation forward into more serious stages that allowed for more intrusive techniques, such as spying. (The FBI is supposed to prevent crime, not watch it happen).
15 – John Brennan, James Clapper, Samantha Power, Loretta Lynch were all briefed by James Comey on the alleged Russian interference into the Trump campaign, yet the Trump campaign was left in the dark.
16 – FBI agents found Abedin deleting classified Clinton emails from her Yahoo account but failed to subpoena her devices. If they had, maybe they wouldn’t have had to reopen the case in 11th hour when NY agents found work emails on the laptop she shared with her perv husband.
17 – The FBI failed to notify Congress of the investigation into the Trump campaign for months rather than quarterly as was practice. [See Comey presentation to House Republicans in March 2017]
18 – The FBI did not pursue criminal charges when Clinton’s email archives were permanently deleted from her private server days after a subpoena for them was issued by a congressional committee investigating the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi.
19 – The IG found that the FBI and DOJ during the Mid Year Exam probe of Hillary Clinton email server “did not require any witnesses to testify before the grand jury,” despite at least 3 witnesses lying to FBI agents.
20 – “[T]he Midyear team did not obtain search warrants to examine the content of emails in Mills’s or Abedin’s private email accounts and did not seek to obtain any of the senior aides’ personal devices.”
21 – IG Report: Nobody was listed as a subject of this [Clinton email] investigation at any point in time (So neither Hillary nor her top aides were formally under investigation by FBI at any time in 2015-2016, but the agents handling the issue thought it was a criminal action).
22 – The IG report indicates a strong pro-Clinton/anti-Trump bias in FBI investigators of Midyear and Operation Russian Collusion but it still went on without personnel changes or actions against the corrupt investigative team.
23 – The IG report found: “The MYE Team did not seek to obtain every device, including those of Clinton’s senior aides, or the contents of every email account through which a classified email may have traversed.”
24 – Manafort interviewed twice before joining the Trump team. If he was guilty of anything why did they allow him to join the Trump team?
25 – In 2008, a questionable person on McCain’s POTUS campaign caught the attention of FBI counterintelligence, and the FBI privately approached McCain. That questionable person was quietly removed from Team McCain but this same sensitivity was not provided to the Trump team.
26 – The corrupt Obama FBI and DOJ used the “salacious and unverified” opposition research called the Steele dossier to open a counterintelligence investigation and obtain warrants but it wasn’t even verified and it was created by the opposition party [DNC]. [Multiple sources]
27 – Unprecedented leaking to the press: 13 different individuals at the FBI were feeding a journalist information.
28 – Dan Bongino asks the question: How did Halper go from being a CIA informant to an FBI informant? And he’s right. It is a DEVIATION FROM THE STANDARD PRACTICE for law enforcement agencies to give up/share their asset.
29 – The “probable cause” arrest of George Papadopoulos is a deviation from the standard practice.
30 – Halper was a CHS (Confidential Human Source). FBI rules prohibit using a CHS to spy on Americans before an official investigation has been created.
31 – Stone and Caputo say they believe they were the targets of a setup by U.S. law enforcement officials hostile to Trump which was before an official investigation which again is a deviation from standard practice.
32 – The FBI interviewed Carter Page in March of 2016 about his Russian ties. Two months later, Comey is briefing the NSC about his concerns about Carter Page. Nothing of any note happened in those intervening months to cause a rise of concerns, so whatever concerns Comey had Comey had them before Page was hired on as an adviser. It was a DEVIATION FROM STANDARD PRACTICE for Comey to not have warned Trump about Page. Comey warns Obama instead who also takes no steps to warn Trump.
33 – Another deviation from the standard practice is to start an investigation without a crime.
34 – Planting the Isikoff article to be used in court to obtain a FISA warrant.
35 – Related to the FBI, it’s important to note that former DNI chief James Clapper limited the IC report for review to only 3 agencies rather than send the report out to all 17 agencies for review. This way he was able to control what was put into the report – another deviation from the standard practice.
This may only be a partial list of FBI abuses and actions taken with deviations from standard practice, if not clear cut crimes. The gangsters who ran Obama’s FBI, from Mueller to Comey, are so corrupt, current and former agents are now embarrassed to be part of the once storied federal agency. Quite frankly, it’s doubtful if the FBI can ever be trusted again!
Is there not one among you who have the character, the integrity and courage to stand up and proclaim what is right for this community and in turn what is good for our nation? Is there not just one who will pick up the banner of what is honest and true?
Over the past 2 decades, we have watched you become cheerleaders for those who sent our children to die in an unjust unwarranted war based on lies told by the government and promoted by you.
Your actions or lack of action has directly contributed to the death of people in this community and this nation. You are part of corruption that could, for the first time in 243 years, result in irrecoverable harm to our communities and our republic.
We can survive incompetence and stupidity, but not the poison of corruption. I am not surprised to see the impeachment lies and poison you spew at our communities, it was nonetheless disappointing.
And every time I am forced by the situation to be in earshot of a legacy media production, I am reminded that you are placed by most Americans on the same level as child pornographers. Or child molesters and baby killers.
So, we watched you cheer and announce with great enthusiasm New York’s passage of a law to allow abortion up to the moment of birth. And we watched as you hid the Jeffery Epstein child molestation facts, and for years you protected the world’s most prolific pedophile from being stopped.
There are no words to properly label this kind of evil. Nor law appropriate to convict you of these crimes. Your willingness to take part in these vile acts with a smile on your face has destroyed your soul and the souls of those near or around you. Yes, those who are swept up by your black cancer, forcing their own heinous actions or inactions are damned.
And President Trump is right, this is WAR, TOTAL WAR and freedom loving Americans better had wake up and vote accordingly, all incumbents, with few exceptions, need to be defeated in the upcoming 2020 election. And we must re-elect President Trump, it is the only chance we have.
Religious, Spiritual, Agnostic or Atheist what President Trump has done is miraculous. Black, White, Yellow or Brown what President Trump has done is all-inclusive. Muslim, Jewish, Christian, or Hindu what President Trump has done is godly. Conservative, Moderate, Progressive, or Libertarian what President Trump has done is American.
We Are Living In A Fascist State.
And the proof is the fact that none of the people who are guilty of sedition have not been charged with the felonies associated with these crimes.
The proof also lies in the Clinton email crimes, the misuse of classified materials and the destruction of material evidence.
Forget the liberals and the conservatives and the legacy media, what lies beneath these two-dimensional organizations is the overwhelming material and witness evidence of a system of government most closely related to fascism, and not a constitutional republic.
What used to be our nation of laws, applicable to all persons, no longer exists. One need only to look at the Department of Justice, why are these major players in the coup attempt are still walking around as free people? Let alone profiting financially for their acts of treason and sedition?
The facts are Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Rodham Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Andrew McCabe, Rod Rosenstein, Sally Yates, Bruce Ohr, Andrew Weissmann, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and a host of other lower level DNC operatives in the US intelligence community and aligned mainstream media organizations are being protected by the fascist state that still operates today.
Need more proof, look at Christopher Wray, the current Director of the FBI, who is shielding all the aforementioned deep-state fascists by withholding material evidence, including texts between Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and who knows how many others.
This is without question the acts of a fascist government, it could not be clearer. And this is going on right now, right in front of your face.
Some people have likened our current political crises as a battle for the soul of these United States and I must agree with them.
And President Trump is right, this is WAR, TOTAL WAR and freedom loving Americans better had wake up and vote accordingly, all incumbents, with few exceptions, need to be defeated in the upcoming 2020 election. And we must re-elect President Trump, it is the only chance we have.
A Question for Americans: Why are those who are harming this country, it’s people, our way of life, being allowed to continue obvious acts of *sedition and treason?
Why do the people who orchestrated an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power still walking around as free men and women?
*Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent towards, or resistance against established authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel. A seditionist is one who engages in or promotes the interest of sedition.
leave your comment below
Every American who still clings to an idea of a democrat party being the party of fairness and democracy needs to watch this video. Stop the enslavement and abuse of your Child today. The incontrovertible truth is; every time your child hears the lie that the earth will end in 12 years your child is psychologically abused, or when they are told the democrat party is their friend, your child is being enslaved to a system and a reality that does not exist.
Thank you Kirstjen Nielsen for your service to our country. You brought a touch of class to a classless city. Good Luck and God Bless.
How did Omar and Ellison Win in Minnesota?
This is another example of the Minnesota local news organization’s failure to report the truth about Oman and Ellison. Their intentional lies of omission to influence and mislead the minds of Minnesota voters. As a 50-year resident of Minnesota I think it unlikely Jew hating, Anti-American, woman beater would have been elected if the people of Minnesota had not been lied to and misled.
The local media have committed no less than treason against the people of Minnesota and this nation.
These are not journalists, or even reporters, they are the worst kind of back stabbing peddlers of propaganda who are telling you lies with a smile on their face. They are promoting lies as the Truth. The local media continually works to deceive people about President Trump, local Democrat political candidates, and anything that does not further the left’s political agenda. These actions and the people involved are an enemy of democracy and in turn the people. Causing great harm to Minnesota and its residents.
They should be condemned by all those who love this state and this country. And I hope this reaches all those employed at these so call news organizations, from the cleanup crew to the weather folks to the head of these organizations.
It’s truly sad how the local news has followed the national propagandists and truthful, complete reporting has virtually disappeared from every aspect of news delivery.
On March 5th, 2019 President Donald Trump signed an executive order aiming to stem the number of suicides among veterans by creating a high-level task force to develop research strategies and plans to tackle the problem and provide grants for communities to help former troops who are struggling. How much time was dedicated to reporting this? None? 20 seconds? How much time was spent on stories like Russian collusion, hookers peeing on Trump, or how many scoops of ice cream the President had at a dinner event?
And how much time was spent explaining the Democrats of New York passage of legislation allowing baby killings? How much time was spent explaining how democrats pass a law to allow patients and Doctors kill a viable infant up to the moment of birth? None? 20 seconds? The local media is in no uncertain terms a part of this, be it in compliance by omission at minimum.
To reiterate, the local news organizations are responsible for these Jew hating, Anti-American, woman beater losers getting elected by their lies of omission. Their overt lies and putting a political agenda before the truth. These people have ZERO credibility and should be at least ignored if not booted from our state. They have done an enormous dis-service to Minnesotans. They have brought shame to this state and the people who live here.
FBI and Justice Department Officials Guilty of Non-Stop Felony Crimes Committed Against President Trump Before And After Election
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez Guilty of Committing Child Abuse On Millions of American Children
Each time Alexandria Ocasio Cortez tells our children the world will end in 12 years in an apocalypse caused by fossil fuel use she is not only lying she is committing nothing less than psychological child abuse. She has a weak mind, we all know that, but this goes into a whole new territory.
She is recruiting teachers and whole classrooms into her doomsday cult. Imagine your 8 years old and your teacher bring to class an infamous buffoon to tell them the earth will be destroyed if we do not follow her environmental beliefs. You would be scared out of your mind. Terrorized by a woman who seen by some as a savior of the human race. Some savior, she has no idea the consequences of her word or the devastating consequences we would all face if her green deal were enacted.
For example, she doesn’t understand that fossil fuels power the ability to generate the food that keeps Americans and much of the world ALIVE! Her stupidity is unparalleled in the history of the U.S. congress. She no longer borders on the criminal, she is guilty of abusing the hearts and minds of our children, she is committing felonies every day and someone needs to hold her accountable.
We need to do something to fight this child abuse. Call or write your Senators, your Representative in Congress. Tell them she is committing child abuse on a massive scale. We all know the justice department is full of partisan liars and fools so it’s unlikely any of them would do the right thing.
The FBI and Justice Department along with the legacy media has proven themselves to be traitors. So, it’s up to us to pressure our representatives in Washington to stop Occasion Cortez from further child abuse. Get Busy!!!
By Jeffrey Lord
As Democrats prepare to nominate Sen. Barack Obama to be the first black president, the Democratic National Committee and its chairman, Howard Dean, have whitewashed the party’s horrific and lengthy record of racism. The omission is in the section of the DNC website that describes the party’s history. The missing history raises the obvious question of whether the Democrats, unable or simply unwilling to put their party on record as taking direct responsibility for one of the worst racial crimes of the ages, will be able to run a campaign free of the racial animosities it has regularly brought both to American presidential campaigns and American political and social life in general.
The DNC website section labeled “Party History,” is in fact scrubbed clean of the not-so-little dirty secret that fueled Democrats’ political successes for over a century and a half and made American life a hell on earth for black Americans. Literally, the DNC official history, which begins with the creation of the party in 1800, gets to the creation of the DNC itself in 1848 and then–poof!–the next sentence says: “As the 19th Century came to a close, the American electorate changed more and more rapidly.” It quickly heads into a riff on poor immigrants coming to America.
In a stroke, 52 years of Democratic history vanishes. Disappeared faster than the truth in the Clinton administration. Why would this be? Allow me to sketch in a few facts from those missing 52 years. For that matter, lets add in the facts from the party history before and after those 52 years, since they aren’t mentioned by the Democrats’ National Committee either.
So what’s missing?
- There is no reference to the number of Democratic Party platforms supporting slavery. There were six from 1840 through 1860.
- There is no reference to the number of Democratic presidents who owned slaves. There were seven from 1800 through 1861
- There is no reference to the number of Democratic Party platforms that either supported segregation outright or were silent on the subject. There were 20, from 1868 through 1948.
- There is no reference to “Jim Crow” as in “Jim Crow laws,” nor is there reference to the role Democrats played in creating them. These were the post-Civil War laws passed enthusiastically by Democrats in that pesky 52-year part of the DNC’s missing years. These laws segregated public schools, public transportation, restaurants, rest rooms and public places in general (everything from water coolers to beaches). The reason Rosa Parks became famous is that she sat in the “whites only” front section of a bus, the “whites only” designation the direct result of Democrats.
- There is no reference to the formation of the Ku Klux Klan, which, according to Columbia University historian Eric Foner, became “a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party.” Nor is there reference to University of North Carolina historian Allen Trelease’s description of the Klan as the “terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.”
- There is no reference to the fact Democrats opposed the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments to the Constitution. The 13th banned slavery. The 14th effectively overturned the infamous 1857 Dred Scott decision (made by Democratic pro-slavery Supreme Court justices) by guaranteeing due process and equal protection to former slaves. The 15th gave black Americans the right to vote.
- There is no reference to the fact that Democrats opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1866. It was passed by the Republican Congress over the veto of President Andrew Johnson, who had been a Democrat before joining Lincoln’s ticket in 1864. The law was designed to provide blacks with the right to own private property, sign contracts, sue and serve as witnesses in a legal proceeding.
- There is no reference to the Democrats’ opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1875. It was passed by a Republican Congress and signed into law by President Ulysses Grant. The law prohibited racial discrimination in public places and public accommodations.
- There is no reference to the Democrats’ 1904 platform, which devotes a section to “Sectional and Racial Agitation,” claiming the GOP’s protests against segregation and the denial of voting rights to blacks sought to “revive the dead and hateful race and sectional animosities in any part of our common country,” which in turn “means confusion, distraction of business, and the reopening of wounds now happily healed.”
- There is no reference to four Democratic platforms, 1908-20, that are silent on blacks, segregation, lynching and voting rights as racial problems in the country mount. By contrast the GOP platforms of those years specifically address “Rights of the Negro” (1908), oppose lynching (in 1912, 1920, 1924, 1928) and, as the New Deal kicks in, speak out about the dangers of making blacks “wards of the state.”
- There is no reference to the Democratic Convention of 1924, known to history as the “Klanbake.” The 103-ballot convention was held in Madison Square Garden. Hundreds of delegates were members of the Ku Klux Klan, the Klan so powerful that a plank condemning Klan violence was defeated outright. To celebrate, the Klan staged a rally with 10,000 hooded Klansmen in a field in New Jersey directly across the Hudson from the site of the convention. Attended by hundreds of cheering convention delegates, the rally featured burning crosses and calls for violence against African-Americans and Catholics.
- There is no reference to the fact that it was Democrats who segregated the federal government, at the direction of President Woodrow Wilson upon taking office in 1913. There \is a reference to the fact that President Harry Truman integrated the military after World War II.
- There is reference to the fact that Democrats created the Federal Reserve Board, passed labor and child welfare laws, and created Social Security with Wilson’s New Freedom and FDR’s New Deal. There is no mention that these programs were created as the result of an agreement to ignore segregation and the lynching of blacks. Neither is there a reference to the thousands of local officials, state legislators, state governors, U.S. congressmen and U.S. senators who were elected as supporters of slavery and then segregation between 1800 and 1965. Nor is there reference to the deal with the devil that left segregation and lynching as a way of life in return for election support for three post-Civil War Democratic presidents, Grover Cleveland, Woodrow Wilson and Franklin Roosevelt.
- There is no reference that three-fourths of the opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Bill in the U.S. House came from Democrats, or that 80% of the “nay” vote in the Senate came from Democrats. Certainly there is no reference to the fact that the opposition included future Democratic Senate leader Robert Byrd of West Virginia (a former Klan member) and Tennessee Senator Albert Gore Sr., father of Vice President Al Gore.
- Last but certainly not least, there is no reference to the fact that Birmingham, Ala., Public Safety Commissioner Bull Connor, who infamously unleashed dogs and fire hoses on civil rights protestors, was in fact–yes indeed–a member of both the Democratic National Committee and the Ku Klux Klan.
Reading the DNC’s official “Party History” of the Democrats and the race issue and civil rights is not unlike reading “In Through the Looking Glass”: ” ‘When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean–neither more nor less.’ ”
Here’s this line from the DNC: “With the election of Harry Truman, Democrats began the fight to bring down the final barriers of race . . .” Truman, of course, was elected in 1948, and to his great credit he did in fact, along with then-Minneapolis Mayor Hubert Humphrey, begin to push the Democrats towards a pro-civil-rights stance. This culminated in the passage of the 1960s civil rights laws–legislation that redid what had been done by Republicans a hundred years earlier but undone by the Democrats’ support for segregation. But the notion that “Democrats began to bring down the final barriers of race” raises the obvious questions. What were these barriers doing there in the first place? And who exactly was responsible for creating them?
AS IF TO CONFIRM the “Who, me?” racial psychology behind the DNC website, Nancy Pelosi’s Democrats passed a House resolution on July 29 sponsored by Tennessee Democrat Steve Cohen. The resolution, passed by voice vote, concludes this way:
Resolved, That the House of Representatives–
(1) acknowledges that slavery is incompatible with the basic founding principles recognized in the Declaration of Independence that all men are created equal;
(2) acknowledges the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery and Jim Crow;
(3) apologizes to African Americans on behalf of the people of the United States, for the wrongs committed against them and their ancestors who suffered under slavery and Jim Crow; and
(4) expresses its commitment to rectify the lingering consequences of the misdeeds committed against African Americans under slavery and Jim Crow and to stop the occurrence of human rights violations in the future.
What word is missing here?
You got it. The word “Democrat.” Never mentioned anywhere. As with the DNC website, all these terrible things–somehow, apparently, it seems, so they keep hearing–happened. Ms. Pelosi, Mr. Cohen and their fellow House Democrats just can’t understand how. But, you know, whatever. They are sorry. Really.
Are they? Let’s take them up on this.
After all those Democratic platforms and conventions that championed slavery and segregation, what do you think the chances are they will use the next big occasion to have the Democratic platform formally apologize for the active, frequently violent and decidedly official support of the Democratic Party for slavery, segregation, lynching, the Ku Klux Klan and all the rest?
Better yet, do you think they’ll pass a resolution promising to use the funds raised from all those Jefferson-Jackson Day fundraisers to pay reparations for slavery? (Did I mention that while the DNC discusses party co-founders Jefferson and Jackson, it neglects to mention that between them the two owned an estimated 360 slaves?)
Will the NAACP and other groups seeking reparations from nongovernment entities for their role in supporting slavery (companies like Aetna, Wachovia and Chase along with educational institutions like Brown University) finally zero in on the prime historical mover behind some of the worst chapters in American history? Will they sue the Democrats?
The Democrats are poised to self implode so maybe they will apologize for slavery? Will they start paying reparations not from tax dollars but their own dollars for what they have done?
Do they have the guts to publicly admit what serious history records of their deeds? Are they capable of running a campaign without playing the race card as they have played it for the better part of two centuries? Can they even escape the race psychology that has indelibly branded them as America’s Party of Race?
Or, when it comes to their own responsibility for race relations in America, will they order up more of what, under the circumstances, is a very appropriate word for the DNC website?
Mr. Lord is creator, co-founder and CEO of , a conservative video site. A Reagan White House political director and author, he writes from Pennsylvania.
Democrats: Freaks, Goons, Sodomites, And Now We Can Add Baby Killers.
The truth is unconscionable, Democrats Pass Legislation allowing abortion up to the moment of birth.
FEBRUARY 8, 2019
New York legislature stood up and cheered when the billed passed allowing abortions to take place up to the minute of birth. Killing viable babies just about to leave the mothers womb. It was a scene that many feel is the most revolting and evil ever coming out of a state government. And even if you’re not the most religious person you have to ask, what God thinks about killing babies. And what judgement the supporters of infanticide will face.
What has gone so wrong with the Democrat party? How did it turn into this extremist, anything goes party.
Well the truth is, this is what they always have been. Racists, liars, murderers of the innocent is just the tip of the iceberg. Traitors who are willing to sell out America for money and power. It was the Democrat party that passed jim crow laws, formed the KKK , started a bloody civil war to defend slavery. And let us not forget the church burnings and the lynchings targeting Black men, women and children.
IGNITING A HISTORIC ECONOMIC BOOM: President Trump’s pro-growth policies are unleashing economic growth and providing opportunities to workers across the country.
- Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.
- Real GDP grew at annual rates of 3.4 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and 4.2 percent in the second quarter.
- More than 5 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election and the unemployment rate remains below 4 percent.
- This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.
- Prior to this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent only five times since 1970.
- The unemployment rate for African Americans in May fell to 5.9 percent, which is the lowest rate on record.
- Asian and Hispanic-American unemployment rates have reached record lows this year.
- Initial weekly jobless claims have hit a nearly 50-year low under President Trump.
- Under President Trump, job openings outnumber the unemployed for the first time on record.
- Recently, more than two-thirds of Americans rated “now” as a good time to find a quality job, tying a record high in a poll by Gallup.
- Americans are seeing more money in their pockets thanks to the booming economy.
- In recent months, workers have seen their largest nominal year over year wage growth in nearly a decade.
- In 2017, real median household income rose to a post-recession high.
- President Trump’s policies are helping to lift Americans out of poverty.
- African-American and Hispanic-American poverty rates reached record lows of 21.2 percent and 18.3 percent, respectively, in 2017.
- Since the election, 4.6 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps.
- Consumer confidence has soared under President Trump, recently reaching an 18-year high.
- President Trump is delivering on his promise to bring back American manufacturing.
- The National Association of Manufacturers’ Outlook Index had the highest annual average in its history over the past year.
- Manufacturing added 284,000 jobs in 2018, the most added in a year since 1997
- Small Business optimism jumped to a record high under President Trump, according to a survey by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).
- The NFIB’s Small Business Optimism Index broke a 35-year record in August.
- President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, ushering in the largest package of tax cuts and reforms in American history.
- These tax cuts are delivering real results for American families and workers.
- More than 6 million workers received tax cut bonuses and benefits.
- More than 100 utility companies have announced lower rates.
- President Trump is ensuring American workers receive the training and education they need to compete in today’s economy.
- President Trump signed an executive order establishing the National Council for the American worker.
- More than 185 companies and associations have signed our “Pledge to America’s Workers,” promising more than 6.4 million new training and career opportunities.
- The President signed legislation that reauthorized the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act, making more than $1 billion available for career education programs.
- President Trump has prioritized the economic empowerment of women.
- The women’s unemployment rate recently reached its lowest rate in 65 years.
- The Small Business Administration lent approximately $500 million more in capital to women-owned businesses in 2017 compared to 2016.
- The Administration helped launch the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative, which could leverage more than $1 billion to support women entrepreneurs.
ROLLING BACK RED TAPE: President Trump is rolling back costly regulations that have burdened hardworking Americans and stifled innovation.
- President Trump has followed through on and exceeded his promise to roll back two regulations for every new one created.
- President Trump’s Administration surpassed the 2:1 ratio in 2018, eliminating 12 regulations for every new one in 2018.
- In 2017, the Trump Administration eliminated 22 regulations for every new one.
- Since taking office, President Trump’s deregulation efforts have achieved $33 billion in regulatory savings.
- In 2018, these efforts alone delivered $23 billion in benefits to American families and business owners.
- President Trump has signed 16 Congressional Review Act resolutions into law, eliminating burdensome Obama-era rules and regulations.
- President Trump announced U.S. withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement, which would have harmed America’s economy and cost American workers millions of jobs.
- President Trump signed an executive order to streamline the permitting process for infrastructure projects with a goal of cutting approval time from up to 10 years to an average of 2 years.
- President Trump signed legislation to roll back burdensome Dodd-Frank regulations that harmed community banks.
NEGOTIATING BETTER DEALS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE: President Trump is negotiating fair and balanced trade deals that protect American industries and workers.
- President Trump negotiated a new trade agreement between the United States, Canada, and Mexico to replace the disastrous and outdated North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Once enacted by Congress, the United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement (USMCA) will better serve the interests of American workers and businesses.
- USMCA will incentivize billions of dollars in auto and auto parts production in the United States and create a freer and fairer market for American agriculture.
- USMCA also includes the strongest-ever provisions on labor, environmental, digital, and intellectual property protections to reflect the realities of the 21st century economy.
- The President renegotiated the United States–Korea Free Trade Agreement to preserve and grow jobs in the American auto industry and increase American exports.
- The United States and Japan are set to begin negotiations on a United States–Japan Trade Agreement.
- President Trump is establishing a new trade relationship with the European Union (EU), working toward the elimination of tariff and non-tariff barriers to transatlantic trade.
- President Trump has established a Trade and Investment Working Group to lay the groundwork for post-Brexit trade with the United Kingdom (UK) and has notified Congress of his intent to negotiate a free trade agreement with the UK.
- This year, President Trump filed a withdrawal notification with the Universal Postal Union, launching a one-year negotiation to secure fair international postal rates for American mailers.
- President Trump has expanded market access for American agricultural producers.
- Argentina has opened to American pork and beef, Brazil to American beef, Japan to lamb and Idaho chipping potatoes, South Korea to American poultry, and more.
- The Administration authorized $12 billion to aid farmers affected by unfair retaliatory tariffs.
- The Trump Administration has begun the process to expand the sale of E15, or gasoline containing 15 percent ethanol, to year round.
- Under President Trump, the United States will no longer accept bad trade deals and unfair trade practices that harm American workers and industries.
- One of the President’s first actions after taking office was withdrawing the United States from the terrible Trans-Pacific Partnership, which incentivized outsourcing.
- In 2017, the Administration oversaw 82 antidumping and countervailing duty investigations.
- President Trump is holding China accountable for its unfair trade practices, such as the theft of intellectual property, by imposing tariffs on $250 billion in Chinese goods.
- Following President Trump’s successful meeting with President Xi in Buenos Aires, both agreed to conduct negotiations over 90 days to address the United States concerns.
- American steel and aluminum jobs are coming back following President Trump’s tariffs to protect domestic industries that are vital to national security.
- President Trump imposed tariffs to protect American-made washing machines and solar products that were hurt by import surges.
UNLEASHING AMERICAN ENERGY:President Trump is rolling back costly and burdensome regulations to unleash America’s incredible energy resources.
- After years of stifling regulation under the last Administration, President Trump is unleashing America’s energy potential.
- America is the largest crude oil producer in the world and production has hit a record high.
- President Trump’s policies are helping to boost American energy exports.
- The Administration has streamlined Liquefied Natural Gas terminal permitting.
- In 2017, the United States became a net natural gas exporter for the first time in 60 years.
- American coal exports increased by more than 60 percent in 2017.
- President Trump is expanding access to our country’s abundant natural resources.
- The President signed legislation to open up energy exploration in the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge.
- In July 2018, the Department of the Interior announced it would hold the largest oil and gas lease sale in history.
- In 2017, the Administration approved construction of the Dakota Access pipeline and the cross border permit for the Keystone XL pipeline.
- The Administration issued permits for the New Burgos Pipeline that will export American petroleum products to Mexico.
- The President has ended the war on coal, cutting Obama-era regulations such as the “Stream Protection Rule” which was estimated to cost industries $81 million a year.
- President Trump is replacing the Clean Power Plan, a flawed Obama-era regulation that the Supreme Court ordered halted.
- President Trump rescinded the hydraulic fracturing rule, which was expected to cost the oil and gas industry $32 million per year.
- The Trump Administration curbed the burdensome Obama-era rule on methane, saving American energy developers hundreds of millions of dollars in regulatory costs.
EXPANDING OPTIONS FOR QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE:President Trump is expanding access to affordable healthcare choices and taking action to lower drug prices.
- President Trump’s Administration is working to provide Americans with affordable alternatives to Obamacare.
- The Administration expanded short-term, limited duration health insurance plans that are expected to be nearly 50 percent cheaper than unsubsidized Obamacare plans.
- President Trump has expanded association health plans, allowing more employers to join together across State lines and affordably offer coverage to their employees.
- The Administration proposed a reform to Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) regulations that will give consumers more freedom to purchase benefits that fit their needs.
- Roughly 800,000 employers are expected to provide HRAs for more than 10 million employees once the rule finalized.
- Americans have more healthcare freedom thanks to the President signing legislation that ended Obamacare’s individual mandate penalty.
- While healthcare premiums had been steadily increasing as a result of Obamacare, the average benchmark exchange premium will decline for the first time in 2019 thanks to President Trump’s policies.
- Next year, Americans will benefit from more insurer participation on the exchanges.
- Medicare Advantage plans offer more benefit options than ever before, and average premiums in 2019 will be 6 percent lower than in 2018.
- President Trump launched an unprecedented campaign to drive down drug prices, leading more than a dozen drug manufactures to enact price freezes, reductions, or rollbacks.
- In 2018, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a record number of generic drugs, breaking the previous record set by the Administration in 2017.
- The FDA’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 generic drug approvals are expected to bring nearly $9 billion in savings in 2017 alone.
- President Trump signed legislation eliminating contractual gag clauses that stopped pharmacists from informing patients about lower drug prices.
- The President put forth an initiative to stop global freeloading that drives up prices for American patients.
- The Administration provided Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D plans with new negotiating tools to drive down drug costs for American patients.
- The Administration implemented reforms to the amount Medicare pays hospitals for drugs that are purchased under the 340B program, saving seniors $320 million in 2018.
- President Trump signed “Right to Try” legislation to expand access to experimental treatments for terminally ill patients.
FIGHTING BACK AGAINST THE CRISIS NEXT DOOR: President Trump mobilized his entire Administration to combat the opioid crisis that has devastated communities across the country.
- President Trump launched an Initiative to Stop Opioid Abuse and Reduce Drug Supply and Demand, introducing new measures to confront the driving forces behind this crisis.
- The President signed the landmark SUPPORT for Patients and Communities Act, the largest and most comprehensive legislative package addressing a single drug crisis in history.
- The President helped secure a record $6 billion in funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- The Administration provided more than $2 billion in grants in 2018 to help States, territories, tribes, and local communities prevent and treat opioid abuse.
- The Administration pursued scientific solutions to prevent and treat addiction through the Helping to End Addiction Long-term (HEAL) Initiative.
- The President launched a national public awareness campaign about the dangers of opioid addiction and youth opioid usage.
- Last year, President Trump created a Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis, which recommends ways to tackle the opioid crisis.
- The Administration declared the opioid crisis a nationwide Public Health Emergency in 2017.
- President Trump is working to cut off the flow of deadly opioids into our country and to disrupt the networks that distribute them to our communities.
- The Administration secured first-ever indictments against Chinese nationals for fentanyl trafficking.
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) launched a surge to target fentanyl and heroin dealers in the districts with the most severe overdose death rates.
- The DOJ formed a Joint Criminal Opioid Darknet Enforcement team and shut down the biggest Darknet distributor of drugs.
- Last year, the DOJ announced the largest healthcare fraud takedown in history, arresting more than 120 defendants with opioid-related crimes.
- The President launched a Safer Prescribing Plan that seeks to cut nationwide opioid prescription fills by one-third within three years.
- The Administration has led four National Prescription Drug Take-Back Days, collecting a record-breaking 1,837 tons of expired and unneeded prescription drugs.
STANDING UP FOR THE SANCTITY OF LIFE AND PROTECTING RELIGIOUS LIBERTY: The President is committed to defending the right to life and religious liberty.
- Shortly after taking office, President Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy.
- President Trump defunded a United Nations (UN) agency for colluding with China’s brutal program of forced abortion and sterilization.
- The Administration withdrew guidance that constrained State’s ability to exclude family-planning providers that provide abortion services from the Medicaid program.
- The Trump Administration proposed new regulations to ensure Title X family planning funding does not go to projects that perform, support, or refer patients for abortion.
- The Trump Administration issued regulations establishing new or expanded exemptions from the Obamacare contraceptive mandate based on religious beliefs or moral convictions.
- In 2017, the President issued an executive order to promote free speech and religious liberty.
KEEPING AMERICAN COMMUNITIES SAFE: President Trump has made clear that his first responsibility is to protect the safety and security of Americans.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation data shows violent crime decreased under President Trump’s watch in 2017, following two consecutive years of increases.
- United States Attorneys indicted the most violent criminals on record last year.
- Last year, the DOJ announced nearly $100 million in grant funding to hire hundreds of additional law enforcement officers.
- President Trump is cracking down on the vile MS-13 gang that has brought violence to communities across the country.
- In 2017, the DOJ worked with international partners to arrest and charge approximately 4,000 MS-13 members.
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations arrested nearly 800 MS-13 members and associates in FY 2017, an 83 percent increase from the prior year.
- President Trump signed an executive order to restore State and local law enforcement’s access to surplus equipment that can be used to help keep our communities safe.
- President Trump enhanced and updated the Project Safe Neighborhoods program.
- The DOJ announced the creation of the National Public Safety Partnership in 2017, launching a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crime.
- President Trump signed legislation to improve the Federal firearm background check system and keep guns out of the hands of dangerous criminals.
- President Trump signed the First Step Act, which includes bipartisan reforms to make our Federal justice system fairer and our communities safer.
- The First Step Act will help prepare inmates to successfully rejoin society, reducing recidivism and improving community safety.
- This legislation includes commonsense sentencing reforms that will make our Federal justice system fairer while keeping violent criminals and sex offenders off our streets.
ENFORCING OUR LAWS AND SECURING OUR BORDERS: From the first day of his Administration, President Trump has worked to uphold the rule of law and secure our borders.
- President Trump released an immigration framework that would fix our broken immigration system through merit-based reform and provide the resources needed to secure our border.
- This includes closing the legal loopholes that enable illegal immigration, ending chain migration, and eliminating the visa lottery.
- President Trump secured funding to begin building the wall and construction has already begun in areas along the southern border.
- President Trump deployed the military to assist in securing the southern border.
- President Trump and his Administration took action to require aliens seeking asylum to go to a port of entry to make their claim.
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP) apprehended 17,256 criminals and 1,019 gang members in FY 2018.
- ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) arrested 158,581 aliens in FY 2018, an 11 percent increase from FY 2017.
- 90 percent of those arrested had criminal convictions, pending charges, or had been issued final orders of removal.
- ICE ERO increased removals by 13 percent in FY 2018 to 256,086, the majority of whom were convicted criminals.
- Removals of convicted criminal aliens increased by 14 percent from FY 2017.
- Nearly 6,000 known or suspected gang members were removed in FY 2018, a 9 percent increase from FY 2017.
- The Department of Justice prosecuted a record number of criminal immigration offenses in FY 2018, and increased the number of prosecutions for illegal entry by 84 percent over FY 2017.
- Immigration courts are now completing more cases than at any point since 2011
- President Trump kept his promise by launching the office of Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE) within the Department of Homeland Security.
- The Administration has more than doubled the number of jurisdictions participating in the 287(g) program, which enables State and local law enforcement to aid immigration enforcement.
- President Trump has made our country safer by ordering the enhanced vetting of individuals entering from countries that do not meet our security standards.
- These procedures were upheld in a June 2018 Supreme Court ruling.
REBUILDING AMERICA’S MILITARY FORCE: President Trump is rebuilding our military and defending America’s interests across the world.
- President Trump ended the devastating defense cuts of the past Administration and has secured historic investments to rebuild our military.
- President Trump signed legislation providing $700 billion for defense in FY 2018 and $716 billion in FY 2019.
- President Trump is supporting America’s men and women in uniform, securing the largest military pay raise in nearly a decade.
- The President issued a new National Security Strategy to keep America safe from all threats.
- The Administration has also released new strategies specific to cybersecurity, biodefense, counterterrorism, and weapons of mass destruction terrorism.
- President Trump directed the first whole-of-government assessment of United States manufacturing and defense supply chains since the Eisenhower Administration.
- President Trump initiated the 2018 Nuclear Posture Review, improving United States deterrence policy and existing capabilities to counter nuclear threats.
- President Trump empowered our military commanders with broad authority in order to take the fight to ISIS, and the results are clear.
- ISIS has lost nearly all of its territory, more than half of which has been liberated since President Trump took office.
- All of ISIS’ territory in Iraq was successfully liberated.
- ISIS’ self-proclaimed capital city Raqqah has been recaptured.
- ISIS’ territorial caliphate has been defeated and President Trump has announced that he is bringing America’s troops in Syria home.
- President Trump announced a new Iran strategy to confront all of Iran’s malign activities and withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran nuclear deal.
- All sanctions that had been lifted or waived under the Iran deal have been reimposed.
- The Administration has sanctioned more than 160 individuals tied to the regime’s support of terrorism, ballistic missile program, human rights abuses, and more.
- President Trump took decisive military action to respond to the barbaric use of chemical weapons by the Assad regime.
- President Trump directed strikes in response to the regime’s chemical weapons attacks in April 2017 and April 2018.
- The Trump Administration has also rolled out sanctions targeting those tied to Syria’s chemical weapons program.
- President Trump is strengthening America’s cyber defense and directed the elevation of the United States Cyber Command into a major warfighting command.
- The President announced that the Department of Defense will work to create a Space Force to serve as an independent branch of the United States military.
RESTORING AMERICAN LEADERSHIP ABROAD: President Trump is restoring American leadership on the world stage and advancing an America first agenda.
- President Trump held an historic summit with Chairman Kim Jong-Un, bringing beginnings of peace and denuclearization to the Korean Peninsula.
- Since the summit, the leaders have exchanged letters and high-level officials from both countries have met.
- Because of the President’s actions, North Korea has halted nuclear and missile tests.
- The remains of POW/MIA service members from the Korean War are being returned to the United States.
- Prior to the summit, President Trump’s leadership helped secure the passage of historic UN sanctions on North Korea.
- President Trump followed through on his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and move the American embassy there.
- President Trump withdrew the United States from the UN Human Rights Council due to its bias against Israel.
- The Administration made clear that it does not accept the International Criminal Court’s jurisdiction over Americans and will continue to protect America’s sovereignty.
- President Trump has successfully advocated for cutting waste at the UN.
- Changes made to the organization’s structure allowed the UN to cut hundreds of millions of dollars from their budget, while making the organization more efficient.
- The President’s leadership in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) has encouraged members to increase their defense spending and realign the Alliance’s priorities.
- In 2017 alone, there was an increase of more than 4.8 percent in defense spending among NATO allies.
- President Trump convinced the Alliance to strengthen counterterrorism activities, and NATO formally joined the coalition to defeat ISIS.
- President Trump’s Administration is working to advance a free and open Indo-Pacific through investments and partnerships.
- President Trump has imposed tough sanctions on the corrupt regimes in Venezuela, Cuba, and Nicaragua.
- President Trump has taken tough action to combat Russia’s malign activities, including Russia’s efforts to undermine United States elections.
- The Administration has imposed sanctions on more than 200 individuals and entities related to Russia’s destabilizing activities.
- The Trump Administration has enhanced support for Ukraine’s defense by stepping up sales of weapons to its military.
- The Trump Administration has secured the release of numerous American citizens held abroad, including Pastor Andrew Brunson from Turkey, Josh Holt from Venezuela, and more.
- President Trump attended G20 summits in Argentina and Germany, where he promoted American First policies and encouraged closer cooperation.
- In 2017, President Trump conducted tours through Asia to promote America’s interests.
HONORING AMERICA’S COMMITMENT TO OUR VETERANS: President Trump is honoring America’s commitment to our veterans by ensuring they receive the quality care they have earned.
- President Trump secured a record $73.1 billion in funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to provide quality medical care for our veterans.
- This funding included $8.6 billion for mental health services, $400 million for opioid abuse prevention, $206 million for suicide prevention, and more.
- The President signed the VA MISSION Act, revolutionizing that VA healthcare system and reforming numerous services for our veterans.
- This legislation will consolidate and reform existing programs to give eligible veterans better access to healthcare providers in their communities.
- Thanks to this legislation, eligible veterans will have access to walk-in community clinics that offer immediate, local care.
- President Trump and his Administration have expanded access to telehealth services for veterans, including through the “Anywhere to Anywhere” VA health care initiative.
- President Trump issued an executive order requiring the Administration to improve access to mental health treatment and suicide prevention resources for veterans.
- President Trump signed the Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act, making it easier to fire failing employees and protect whistleblowers.
- Under President Trump, the VA has removed, demoted, or suspended more than 4,300 employees for poor performance.
- President Trump signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017, streamlining the process used by veterans when appealing benefits claims.
- President Trump fulfilled his promise to create a new White House VA Hotline to provide veterans with 24/7 support.
- The VA is providing veterans with online access to wait time and quality of care data.
- The President signed the Forever GI Bill, providing veterans, service members, and their families with enhanced education benefits.
- Last year, programs at the VA and the Department of Housing and Urban Development helped more than 51,000 veterans find permanent housing and access supportive services.
TRANSFORMING GOVERNMENT: President Trump has followed through on his pledge to transform the Federal Government and increase accountability and transparency.
- President Trump’s Administration submitted a plan to reorganize the executive branch in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- In a historic show of transparency and accountability, the Trump Administration completed the Department of Defense’s first ever audit.
- The President implemented a five-year ban on lobbying for White House employees and a lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.
- Each quarter since taking office, President Trump has donated his salary, fulfilling a promise he made to the American people.
- President Trump is reshaping our Federal judiciary, appointing judges who will follow the Constitution as written.
- The President has appointed Circuit Court judges at a record pace.
- President Trump has appointed two Supreme Court justices, Justice Neil Gorsuch and Justice Brett Kavanaugh.